We express our concerns towards all those who are directly or indirectly affected by the current challenges abiding by the Health Precautionary steps.
For latest updates on COVID-19 itself, please find below two useful external links:
KUWAIT MINISTRY OF HEALTH:
WORLD HEALTH ORGANISATION:
COVID-19 UPDATE 3
- All arrivals in the State of Kuwait from a nationality who have a valid residency or previous entry visa, as well as those from other airports who were present in the following countries Bangladesh, Philippines, India, Sri Lanka, Syria, Lebanon and Egypt mentioned above during the past two weeks are prohibited.
- Citizens of the State of Kuwait coming from these countries are allowed to enter, provided that the necessary quarantine procedures are applied to them
COVID-19 UPDATE 2
As part of preventive measures and of currently prevailing health directives, we are forced to suspend our flights to/from Iran (Mashhad/Tehran), Iraq (Najaf), Italy (Rome, Milan) and Thailand (Bangkok) until 31st March2020.
COVID-19 UPDATE 1
- Non-US citizens who have traveled to mainland China within the last 14 days will be denied permission to travel to the United States.
- Any U.S. citizen or lawful U.S. permanent resident returning to the United States who has traveled to mainland China within the previous 14 days must enter the U.S. through an approved airport (JFK is one of the designated airports).
- The citizens of Republic of China and Hong Kong are no longer permitted to enter Kuwait with immediate effect until further notice. The Nationals of China (People’s Republic) can no longer obtain VOA (Visa on Arrival) in Kuwait.
- Entry to Kuwait will not be permitted to any passenger holding residence or visa if He / She has been to the Republic of China and Hong Kong during the last two weeks.