Special Offer for all Silkbank Platinum/Gold Credit Cards Holder
Kuwait Airways is partnering with Silkbank to offer a discount for journeys originating only from Islamabad/Lahore to any KU destinations.
Get up to 20% off on Business and up to 7% off on Economy cabins (Details below)
Book from 23 September 2019 - 22 March 2020.
Travel from 26 September 2019 - 22 March 2020.
To enjoy your exclusive discount, please enter the first six digits of your Silkbank Platinum/Gold Credit Cards in the below box and click on submit.
Terms & Conditions
- Booking can be done through Silkbank Online link or the dedicated link https://www.kuwaitairways.com/en/silkbank only (Offer is not valid through Kuwait Airways application).
- Offer is valid for all Silkbank Platinum/Gold Credit Cards holder only.
- Sales Period from 23 September 2019 – 22 March 2020.
- Travel Period from 26 September 2019 - 22 March 2020.
- The discounted fares are displayed after the BIN number is entered.
- Booking should be made minimum 3 days prior to travel date.
Silkbank Platinum/Gold Credit Cards holder will receive the below stated discounts for journeys originating from Islamabad/Lahore to KU Network:
- 3% discount on Economy class Promotional Fares.
- 10% discount on Business Class Promotional Fares.
- 7% discount on Economy Class Regular Fares.
- 20% discount on Business Class Regular Fares.
- Offer is only valid on one way/round trip flights.
- Discount applicable on Kuwait Airways operated flights only.
- Discount applicable only on the base fare and not on taxes or additional charges.
- Refund/Cancelation of tickets would fall under the terms and conditions of Kuwait Airways.
- Baggage Allowance is as per the General baggage Policy of Kuwait Airways.
- Discount is subject to flight availability at the time of booking.
- For detailed terms and conditions, please refer to the fare conditions or Purchase Conditions on your booking page.
- Discount is not applicable for bookings through travel agents.
- Not applicable for other promotions unless specified by the airline.