Our special services unit will:
- Receive unaccompanied travelling minors from adult relatives.
- Perform necessary departure procedures for our young passengers.
- Ensure luggage is checked through and arrives without delay at destination.
- Accompany minors through immigration to departure gates.
- Send cable to destination alerting staff to take necessary measure to receive young passengers.
- Ensure minor is received by cabin chief, who is responsible for their care during flight.
- Said personnel will perform same procedures upon arrival of young passengers travelling alone.
- Said personnel will ensure safe delivery of unaccompanied minors to parents or authorized adult relatives.
Unaccompanied minors between the ages of 6-12 and young flyers between the ages 12-16 are not charged for the service. However, children between the ages of 4-5 and travelling alone have to be escorted by cabin attendants. Charges for the escorts are 50% of the normal adult one way fare.