For any Credit Card transactions done through Kuwait Airways website, the credit card holder must go through credit card verification before travel. The passenger will encounter denial of boarding at the airport or have to buy another ticket for the booking if the required verification has not been properly completed.
A. The procedure of credit card verification is as follows:
- Passengers who paid for travel for themselves and travel companions (passengers in the same booking) with their own credit card, can process the verification at the airport check-in counter by presenting the credit card that was originally used for the corresponding purchase. (If the name on the credit card is different from the name in the booking record, the credit card verification should be processed according to number 2.)
- If the credit card holder is not part of the travel party, the passenger must process the verification at the airport during the check-in period for the initial flight on the itinerary with the below documents.
- A photocopy of both sides of the Credit Card, originally used for the purchase of the ticket, which will have to be self-attested by the credit card holder. For security reasons, please strike out the Credit Valid Verification (CVV) number on the copy of your credit card.
- This photocopy should also contain the name of the passenger, the date of journey & the sector on which the journey is made or attested itinerary copy.
- An eligible photo ID that carries the same name as the credit card for verification.
If the passenger fails to comply with these conditions, Kuwait Airways reserves the right to deny the passenger(s) from boarding.
B. Other Reminder
Please complete the above credit card verification first in case you want to change the dates or flights.
If any Passengers fail to adhere above conditions or if for any reason, Bank or Credit Card Company refuse the payment at any given time, the tickets purchased under said transaction shall be void and there is no liability, what so ever, on Kuwait Airways in connection therewith.