As per Bahrain Government Authorities, passengers are requested to complete the
Health Declaration Form
, which will also allow to download the "BeAware App" and finalize the payment process before departure to avoid any delays upon arrival.
Starting October 31 2020, Passengers arriving to Canada will require digital (ArriveCAN App or website) submission only, with limited exceptions and all paper forms will be eliminated. Exceptions for digital submission will include in transit passengers whose final destination is not Canada and an inability to submit due to ArriveCAN service disruptions.
- Passengers without electronic receipt or refuse to provide the information but have a "Right of Entry" (primarily Canadian citizens or permanent residents), can board but they will be subject to a fine upon arrival in Canada.
- Passengers without a Right of Entry or electronic ArriveCan receipt, are prohibited from boarding.
Passengers including Chinese Citizens/Foreign Passengers travelling to/from Guangzhou, are required to refer the
issued by the China Authorities, for the nucleic acid test including list of Government designated Institutions for the tests
and the HS Green Health Code (Chinese citizen) or health Status Declaration (foreign citizen).
Passengers travelling to Germany, please refer to the Regulations for entering Germany as provided by the Federal Ministry of Health.
||All passengers travelling to India shall fill the following self-declaration form at least 72 hours before the scheduled travel time.
Self Reporting Form
Please refer to the updated Guidelines for International Arrivals , provided by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare of the Government of India.
Effective 23rd September 2020, Required Procedure for the Passengers arriving to Lebanon.
• Passenger (except Children under 12 years) must hold PCR negative test result from one of the certified laboratories by local authorities , same to be provided at the time of Checkin.
• Negative test result validity must not exceed 96 hours between the test result and the date of arrival to Lebanon.
• Passengers who do not carry a negative PCR Test result are not allowed to board.
• Passengers must complete the medical form issued by the Ministry of Public Health of Lebanon.
• Passengers travelling from Iraq, Syria, Turkey and all African countries to Lebanon a second PCR Test would be done upon arrival at Rafik Hariri International Airport – Beirut.
• Passengers travelling from Kuwait and other countries, to Lebanon, are exempted from the PCR test on arrival at the airport, instead choose to do the PCR test latest within 72 hours from the date of arrival to Lebanon at their own expense or quarantine at home or hotel for 10 days from the date of arrival to Lebanon.
For exemptions and more information
Passengers travelling to Oman are required to fill
Traveler Registration Form
(TRF), Download the Tarassud APP & HMushrif APP and Quarantine for 14 days at your place of residence.
Travelers under 15 years of age are exempted from the above and for more details refer to
Travel Check list & Guide by Oman Authorities
before travelling to the Sultanate of Oman.
Effective 01st October 2020, Oman shall resume flights as permitted by Civil Aviation Authority under applicable procedures.
For passengers departing and arriving to Sultanate of Oman check below
1. Click here for Coronavirus Travel Guide.
2. Click here for PCR/ Travel Restrictions/ applicable for Sultanate of Oman
3. Click here for Workers who completed 6 months outside the Sultanate and with valid residency.
1. Before arrival to Qatar, fill the HEALTH ASSESSMENT FORM FOR RETURNING TRAVELERS.
2. All passengers travelling to the State of Qatar must adhere to the Travel Regulations issued by the State of Qatar. Please click here for more details on the Travel Guidelines including the List of Low Risk countries, Accredited Medical Centers , Exceptional Entry Permits, Quarantine etc.
3. “EHTERAZ” application on their cell phone.
Effective 15 September 2020
1. Health Practitioners in India and their families are exempt from the suspension of travel to/from countries where the (Covid-19) has outbreak. Please click here for more details.
2. GCC citizens & non Saudi passengers holding a valid Visa only are allowed to travel to Saudi.
3. Health Declaration Form must be completed by all passengers.
4. Only passengers with negative result (PCR) test are allowed to board, done no later than 72 hours before time of departure to the Kingdom. Children less than 8 years old are exempted from the required PCR test certificate. Saudi Nationals are exempted from the required PCR test certificate.
(GACA Circular – Saudi Arabia)
5. Preventive Measures for Travelers arriving to Saudi Arabia during the COVID-19.
Click here for more details.
6. Passengers with tourist visas are not allowed to enter the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia until further notice.
List of Private Medical Centers accredited by Ministry of Health Saudi Arabia for PCR test
|UAE - Dubai
- All arriving passengers who are UAE residents must ensure they have been granted entry permission to travel back to the UAE. Such passengers must be in possession of the said approval and must produce the same at check-in despite of receiving OK TO BOARD on the Departure Control System.
- Passengers who hold a Dubai Residency issued from Dubai will continue to require an entry/re entry permit approval before planning their return. Click here for more information.
- All other UAE residents can obtain the entry permission from the Federal Authority. This service allows residents from other Emirates with valid resident visa to confirm entry/reentry into the UAE. Click here for more information.
for entry of Nigerian Citizens into the United Arab Emirates with Visit Visas.
Sample copy of GDFRA approval and ICA approval for reference.
Effective 30 October 2020, the UK is taking steps to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
1) To protect your health and others, everyone must complete an online passenger locator form before arrival in the United Kingdom.
2) You may be required to self-isolate for 14 days on arrival. Check the exempt countries list immediately before you travel as this list can change at short notice.
3) It is a legal requirement that you wear a face covering on public transport in the UK.
Failure to comply with the above measures is a criminal offence and you could be fined.
Please visit www.gov.uk/uk-border-control
for detailed public health advice and requirements for entering the UK.
USA Traveler Health Declaration
Mandatory Mask requirement by CDC for Air travel.
The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has issued
Interim Guidance and strongly recommends appropriate masks to be worn by all passengers for the
duration of travel to prevent spread of the virus that causes COVID-19. Mask use may be exempted for children under
2 years and under certain circumstances as exempted by CDC. Non-compliance of the requirement might result in
Refusal to Board. Please
click here for
the exemptions more details.