** Since the travel regulations of every destination continue to change frequently, Customers are reminded that it remains their responsibility to avoid any interruptions that might occur to your travel itinerary due to incomplete travel documentation.
Travel Regulations by Country:
It is the sole responsibility of passengers to ensure that they meet the
Entry and Health Requirements of the Desired Destination/Transit (if applicable) Countries
Please select the Destination country for more details:
PASSENGER HEALTH CONSENT FORM:
Please complete the Passenger Health Consent Form as required by the respective Destination Countries.
As per Kuwait DGCA stipulations, all arrival passengers should have an official PCR Certificate, issued by one of the laboratories accredited by the concerned Authorities in the State of Kuwait, as follows:
- A PCR certificate proving that the arrived passenger is not affected with COVID-19
- PCR certificate validity should not exceed 96 hours from the date of examination until the date of acceptance onboard the flight. Click here
- For passengers travelling outside Kuwait and with travel period not exceeding four (4) days, it is not required to conduct a PCR examination upon their return if the PCR certificate issued by the State of Kuwait before leaving the country is still valid, and the passenger adheres to health requirements.
- Certificate should be in English language
- Based on the instructions of the Health Authorities in the State of Kuwait, Infants (0-24 months) and passengers under the age of (6) years are exempted from performing the (PCR) test.
PCR test certificate is not required for Transit Passengers at Kuwait. However, Transit passengers must meet all the requirements (including PCR test certificate, if required) by the arriving country (their destination).
For the list of relevant health centres acredited by State of Kuwait
For those countries not on this list, passengers must obtain the PCR certificate from Local Government approved health centers, such as those listed below for selected countries.
Local Government approved Hospitals and Laboratories to issue PCR Tests for travel to KWI.
HAND BAGGAGE/CARRY ON BAGGAGE:
Departing passengers will not be permitted to carry hand luggage or luggage on board, except for small bags for medicine, personal effects and children's belongings.
- Passengers who have been in or transited through the following list of countries are not allowed to enter Kuwait unless they spend a period of at least 14 days in a country not mentioned in this list: as per DGCA Circular 2020/95 dt 23/8/2020
Afghanistan , Armenia, Bangladesh , Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Egypt, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iraq, Islamic Republic of Iran, Italy, Kosovo, Lebanon, Mexico, Moldova, Montenegro, Nepal, Northern Macedonia, Pakistan, Panama, People Republic of China, Peru, Philippines, Republic Dominicans, Republic of India, Serbia, Singapore, Spain, Sri Lanka, Syria.
- GCC nationals who wish to travel to The State of Kuwait must hold a valid passport (Travel with Civil ID is not permitted).
- Kuwaiti Nationals who are abroad and had exited Kuwait with civil ID, are permitted to travel back and re-enter the State of Kuwait with their Civil ID.
- Visas upon Arrival are not currently issued at Kuwait International Airport.
- Domestic workers (house maids/drivers) can enter the State of Kuwait only if they are accompanying their sponsors (Kuwaiti Nationals or GCC citizens), and they are in possession of a valid visa (they are not eligible for visa upon arrival).
- Spouses or immediate family members of Kuwaiti Nationals (such as father/mother/children) can enter the State of Kuwait if they hold a valid visa/residence permit. Such passengers should provide a proof of their relationship at the airport upon request.
- Persons who had renewed their residence permit online can travel back to Kuwait by presenting their valid mobile civil ID using the Kuwait Mobile ID App:
- Residence permit holders who had stayed more than 6 months outside Kuwait:
- Are permitted to enter the State of Kuwait if they had exited on/after 01 Sep 2019 and are holding a valid visa/residence permit.
- Are not permitted to enter the State of Kuwait if they had exited before/on 31 Aug 2019 even if they are in possession of a valid visa/residence permit.
- Passenger showing any symptoms of COVID-19 or High Temperature will not be accepted on the flight to Kuwait.
- Animals which are carried in cargo hold will not be accepted on all Kuwait Airways' inbound flights to Kuwait.
- For your health and safety kindly be informed that Kuwait Airways will not be providing pillows, blankets, and headphones in all classes. Please thus, feel free to bring your own headphones.
We do apologize for this inconvenience. This is part of the in-flight safety measures we are taking to prevent the spread of Covid -19.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
EXTERNAL LINKS FOR GENERAL INFORMATION: